SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (BOLTON, 12 HOUR SHIFTS): LEADING UK FOOD MANUFACTURER WITH £160M+ TURNOVER. SALARY INCLUDING SHIFT PAY £36K PLUS BENEFITS.
Our client is UK leader in their field of Food manufacturing. We are presently seeking two additional technicians to undertake maintenance activities on shift.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Multi skilled maintenance of food manufacturing plant
- Rapidly diagnose and resolve reactive faults. Escalate in a timely manner where appropriate.
- Continuously work to improve the performance of plant to deliver site efficiency and performance standards.
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing operations
- To achieve site Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in respect to equipment performance, reliability and breakdown & maintenance completion
- To ensure continuity of engineering support through effective communications and handover.
- Ensure safe working practises and HSE compliance at all times
Key Attributes Required:
- 3 years + experience in a maintenance or engineering role in a manufacturing environment - food industry preferred but not essential
- Strong communication verbal & written skills at all levels.
- Thorough understanding of the maintenance environment & best industry practices while incorporating health & safety.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and identify process improvements.
- Problem solving skills.
- Mechanical & electrical experience
If you fit the bill as outlined above then do not delay, apply now. We are in the process of arranging interviews and are in position to provide a very quick turnaround for relevant candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for maintenance engineers seeking their next move.