SHIFT ELECTRICIANS: £38K PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE SCHEMES AND TRIPS ABROAD, PENSION AND MORE. UK LEADING COMPANY OFFERING FANTASTIC PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
Our client is a FTSE250 company and household name in the manufacturing and sales of products used in the construction and housing industry.
With offices and sites all over Europe they are a leading name in their field.
As part of their continued growth we are seeking several additional electrical maintenance engineers.
These roles are on a twelve hour 4 on 4 off 'continental' style shift pattern.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The completion of routine maintenance tasks scheduled in the department’s activity plan, while understanding the KPI’s, and how they impact on plant performance on a daily and weekly basis.
- Report any issues/barriers to the completion of the activity plan to the Maintenance Supervision.
- Where a problems occur within the scheduled task, use own initiative to rectify the situation or, whether this can or cannot be done, notify Maintenance Supervision.
- When completing any tasks, report any required follow up work via the CMMS at the same time as notifying the Maintenance Supervision.
- Installation and fault finding of plant and associated services.
- Determine the root cause of failures and identify sustaining actions to prevent their re-occurrence.
- To adhere to all safety policies and regulations affecting the roles, while working within a safe system of work
- The adherence to all environmental policies and regulations affecting the roles.
- Conduct an “On The Job Risk Assessments” for tasks not currently outlined and communicate any resulting recommendations for improvements.
- To challenge all observed, unsafe actions by any Employees or Contractors.
- To report all unsafe conditions in the work place through hazard spotting or other safety initiatives.
- Take part in accident/incident investigations, recommending appropriate corrective actions
Experience / Qualifications
- Completed an Electrical Maintenance/ Multi Skilled Engineering Apprenticeship.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent or above
- At least 2 years’ experience within an industrialised manufacturing environment
- Familiar with organisational safety requirements
- Using and interpreting engineering data.
- Experience of PLC controlled equipment and fault finding (Siemens S7 preferred not essential)
- Experience of working in a World Class Maintenance Department beneficial.
- Competent user of M.S. Office applications & familiar with the requirements of a CMMS.
Is This You?
This is an exceptional opportunity for Maintenance Engineers with the relevant experience as described above. If this is you then don't delay, send you application to us and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and this top class client in further detail.