BUYER (MANUFACTURING, DEESIDE): £35-38K PLUS BENEFITS. GROWING AND DEVELOPING BUSINESS WITH AN EXCITING FUTURE. LARGE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY.
Our client is a growing multinational manufacturer of products for industries including Automotive and Industrial. We are currently seeking a Buyer for their plant in Deeside. This role is a key position at an exciting and positive time of growth and development for the business.
- Responsible for purchasing of parts and materials
- Performs all aspects of purchasing and procurement in a manner consistent with established company procedures, guidelines and ethical standards.
- Support organizational objectives and plant operations by delivering overall cost reductions while improving; quality, delivery / lead times and reducing inventories.
- Deliver innovative improvement in pricing, terms, delivery times and provide process improvements through negotiations and innovative solutions.
- Communicates purchasing procedures and policies to internal departments and vendors.
- Monitors the maintenance of records regarding pricing and ordering of materials; prepares reports analysis and recommendations.
- Performs Supplier Audits as directed.
- Procurement experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong self-motivator
- Excellent analytical / technical / problem solving skills.
- Excellent PC skills in Microsoft Office products
- Hands on personality, keen to engage with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail; ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of purchasing.
- Skill in preparing and analyzing technical specifications, bids and proposals.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
Is This You?
If the above describes you then do not delay, this is an urgent role and we are looking to set interviews up for our client as soon as suitable candidates are identified. Send your application to us and we will be in touch straight away if you match the criteria listed above.