PRODUCT OWNERS / MANAGERS (FINTECH): CHESHIRE BASED, NEW ROLE WITH AN EXCITING GROWING BUSINESS. NEGOTIABLE SALARY £55-65K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS PLUS EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING UP TO 10% MATCHED PENSION, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE, BONUS AND MORE.
We are presently seeking several Product Owners for our client, an exciting and fast growing Fintech company. With a significant recent investment the company is going from strength to strength, offering a dynamic and fast paced challenge with potential for growth.
You will guide the roadmap and development of your specific product. This is a greenfield programme in a still relatively new business, so you have a real opportunity to drive and define your product area. In this role the candidate will partner primarily with Marketing, Technology and key customers.
All candidates should have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and an underlying passion for engagement.
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows
- Partner closely with stakeholders to execute roadmap and drive product initiatives, while meeting critical deadlines and budget constraints
- Prioritise product backlog
- Integrate customer feedback, data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
- Set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communication
- Partner effectively with distributed technology and operations teams to ensure that project deliverables remain on track and continue to meet business requirements
- Help to drive release management including coordination and execution of user-acceptance testing
- Work with Business Leads to develop internal and external communications.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- 3+ years of specific Product Management / Ownership experience
- Practical experience of managing complex projects with multiple deliverables through the entire project lifecycle from design to implementation.
- Experience in running working groups/ gathering business requirements across key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage tight delivery timelines and execute under pressure.
- Strong presentation creation and presentation skills, confident presenting to senior management..
- Experience working within or understanding of an agile product development framework
- Knowledge of Agile product development tools & practices (Scrum, Jira, Kanban) preferred
- Tech savvy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Microsoft expereince and skills
- Languages - English required and multi-lingual preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay - send your application to us and we will be in touch to discuss the company and role within 24 hours. This is a fantastic opportunity for people looking to be part of a successful, fast growing business with an extremely bright future.