DAYS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN ELECTRICAL BIAS: WORLD LEADING, PRESTIGE BRAND AND BUSINESS IN THE FOOD & DRINK INDUSTRY. EXCEPTIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND ROLE, OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED. CIRCA £34,000 BASIC ON DAYS PLUS FANTASTIC COMPANY BENEFITS.
Our client is one of the biggest names in the world food & drink industry, and an instantly recognisable brand and product. They are a prestige company offering a fantastic place to work and significant opportunities for personal and professional career development. Due to the continued development of their plant, we are looking for an additional days maintenance technician with electrical bias.
- To adopt a safe and professional approach to all aspects of the role as an individual/team player working effectively within a multi-functional team to safely and efficiently produce our great products in-line with customer demand.
- Proactively identify plant issues before they become a source of downtime to production. Also be able to support production operators and shift manager in maintaining machine performance
- Attend to breakdowns and failures and repair them as quickly as possible
- To deliver high standards of cleanliness and reliability of production plant, machinery, equipment, and work areas is a fundamental requirement you will be required to continually work towards to enable the site to achieve key objectives of Safety, Quality Cost and Service.
- Have the confidence and ability to work autonomously, working with colleagues to deliver improvement, maintenance and restoration plans.
- Eliminate root cause through eradication of failure mode with the application of good problem solving skills, basing decisions on data and trend analysis and interpretation at an asset level
- Manufacturing maintenance experience - FMCG or Food beneficial, not essential
- Time served engineer - ONC / NVQ Level 3 minimum
- HNC preferred, not essential
- Experience with process automation / instrumentation beneficial
- Excellent Communicator
- Proactive, enthusiastic personality
- Confident, driven and motivated
- Experience with CI / TPM / Lean beneficial
Is This You?
This really is a fantastic opportunity for maintenance candidates with the skills outlined above, looking for an exceptional opportunity on a shifts basis. If you fit the bill then do not delay, apply here and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the company and role further...