SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL BIAS OR MULTI SKILLED) AUTOMATED WAREHOUSE, WEST YORKS): £36K & BENEFITS, EXCELLENT COMPANY AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
Our client is a world leading name in automated warehouse solutions.
We are currently seeking a maintenance technician for this client, who will be part of a team working for one of the best known, prestigious and recognisable British retail brands.
- To provide maintenance support to customers, via a shift rotation pattern
- In conjunction with the other team shift members on site, providing a first class response to maintenance and support issues arising, ensuring whenever possible a first time right policy.
- Involvement in site related meetings as and when required, both with the customer and or their nominated contact.
- Provide emergency breakdown and maintenance support.
- Create strong effective working relationships with our customer and his operational agents to enable the company to provide a first class service.
- Provide performance in terms of achieving output, speed of response and quality of repair and standards of workmanship.
- To provide maintenance support on other issues as well as the installed system.
- Maintain Quality of Service by ensuring good quality communications with customer.
- Ensure that reports are well written and legible.
- Implementation of site quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures.
- Regular meetings with the Engineering manager and supervisor Manager, to discuss activities and progress.
- Responsible for ensuring that the maintenance tasks delegated are completed and ensuring the documentations are kept up to date.
- Providing maintenance service support, to the installed system.
- Ensure that all spares usage issues are logged appropriately and rapidly.
- Ensuring the tooling and equipment supplied is well cared for and is always in a presentable/usable condition.
- Provide flexibility and the best use of skills and capabilities.
- Where reasonable to travel as and where required, as and when requested.
Skills & Experience Required
- ONC / BTEC or City and Guilds in appropriate subjects. Electrical bias or fully multi skilled
- Numerate and Literate
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally, clear concise writing skills
- Proven track record in service maintenance support, and or building services
Is this You?
This is a fantastic opportunity so f you fit the bill as described above then don't delay, send your CV to us and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role further.