BUYER - SCHEDULER / 12 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT WITH SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITIES TO STAY LONGER TERM (LIVERPOOL, PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY): £13-16 PER HOUR. WORLD LEADING MULTINATIONAL COMPANY, FANTASTIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND ROLE
Our client is quite simply one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a reputation for being one of the best organisations to work for globally. We are presently seeking a Buyer for an initial 12 month contract, but if the candidate performs well it is likely to lead to longer term opportunities.
- Main contact supply chain contact for day to day activities. Attend daily production plan meetings, represent wider supply chain issues to the production team
- Maintain production schedules and campaigns based on the master schedules. Implement master schedules to ensure the master schedule end dates and customer service commitments are met:
- Communicate the production plan in line with the master production schedule
- Ensure production plan and capacities are aligned and investigate any discrepancies
- Liaise with many groups of people including warehousing, QA and laboratories to ensure material is available to meet customer demand. Generate data to support demand consolidation and lab pre- S&OP processes.
- Maintain schedules by reviewing work centres in APO/SAP and processing RR’s if necessary.
- Prioritise and expedite product approvals as required, reviewing the status of outstanding deviations relating to required lots
- Liaise with internal & external warehousing to schedule required material movements to support production activities.
- MRP owner for Finished Goods Manufacturing.:
- Purchase of MRP items to support manufacturing operations
- Liaison with Production supervision to ensure production continuity
- Calculating material requirements using the exception report, or tank gauges or information from work tickets, calculating required delivery schedules accounting for lead times
- Reviewing safety stocks, order quantities and lead times maintained in SAP.
- Execute label changes in conjunction with artwork studio, PPM group & regulatory requirements
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies raw material/packaging suppliers.
- Generate data and lead supply chain metric review meetings with Team Leaders, MS&T, QA, Production Co-ordinators. Ensure failures are investigated and appropriate countermeasures implemented.
- Review and interpret inventory and provision reports on a monthly basis and ensure actions are followed through e.g. material dispositioned for destruction, expired materials etc. Maintain monthly financial data around days of stock
Essential skills include:
- Experience in a MRP role in a manufacturing environment operating
- Strong working knowledge of MRP processes, materials management and purchasing.
- Working knowledge of supply chain business processes; Shop Floor Control, Master Production Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
- Experience of production planning and data analysis tools (e.g. SAP R/3, APO, Business Objects)
- Strong communications skills
- High level of attention to detail and adherence to process disciplines
- Intermediate Microsoft office package user.
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail.